tweetzuki

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Houstatlantavegas

Why can't we just have a moment where i get to make you feel special,make you smile,give you a compliment and make you feel confident,you know you didn't get all dressedup like that for nobody to notice.you know you didn't showup tonight so that we could fuss and fight and talk about all the times i wasn't there for you when you needed me the most and how i made you cry and how you thought about me alone at night(maybe we can talk about that),cause i am not ready to have this conversation,i feel like i won't like how this puzzle turnsout,so a little hint now and then wouldn't hurt or spoil a surprise,you say we argue and we fight but how would joy feel so good if it wasn't for pain,how do you want me to describe that your what perfect means to me and i can't describe the feeling that i get when you are next me,it's more than physical,did i mention i love that scar you have on your naval,i think it's sexy even though you don't really like it.Take my hand,close your eyes,listen to this words:A happy ending is not guarranteed,but i will be happy with nothing as long as there is you and me.hmmm....i think all this smoke is cloggingup my brain....lets be serious abit, i know your sick and tired of arguing but you cant keep things bottled in,jealousy has got to go,i know that the past hass been kinda hard on you but i see a world in you and i just want to nurture it,though this love may hurt abit,if theres is ever a wave we learn to surf or i am going to build a bridge over it :),follow your heart and mind,i always love to see you smile and when you feel opposite i will never get tired of letting you know your whole being is beautiful and the millions ways your perfect,to make this work i am going to do the best that i can do because i am the best when i am with you,you help me to discover me and i just need you to put your trust in me,i kinda laugh when you curse at me ,the aftermath is you touching me,it's destiny that we are connected neither time nor space can change the way that i feel and maybe......after reading this you will understand how i feel when i say your the only one i will ever......need.i say that again,"ever.....need" :).i recieved an email today and for no good reason it made me write all this,(i know someone is reading this going "@^%@$$") anyway it's thursday so the maids are checking in to my apartment to see if we have been descent,but they are in for a surprise LOL! :) ,Something about Houstatlantavegas....

No comments:

Post a Comment